Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Day in the Life

I would like for my first introduction to be of my Grandma Hannah and Grandpa Neil. The work these saints did while on earth was legendary and a lesson for all of us who "think" we work hard or "have it rough"! I too like to do my share of complaining, but when I recall their ways and words, It helps to keep a positive perspective. They have gone on to Glory but their legacy lives on.

Lessons from the Heartland from Hannah and Neil

  • TRUST IN THE LORD: (during the Great Depression, when your children go astray, when it doesn't rain, when you've prayed and prayed and there is still not answer)
  • ALWAYS BE PRODUCTIVE: (find something to do, read a book, serve others, bake a cake and put on a pot 'o coffee...you never know who will stop by and need an excuse to sit down and talk, if at first you don't succeed...keep working!)

stay tuned for more........

No comments: